TAG 2017-2018 Information:
Where: Emily Carr University and/or the Vancouver Art Gallery
When: Thursdays, 4-7 pm (typically the 1st and 3rd Thursday each month)
Schedule: Arrive between 3:45 and 4:00 pm. TAG will wrap up by 7:00pm
Dates: October 2017 — May 2018
- October 5: Vancouver Art Gallery
- October 19: Emily Carr University
- November 2: Vancouver Art Gallery
- November 16: Emily Carr University
- December 7: Vancouver Art Gallery
- *No session on December 21 at Emily Carr due to University closure and holiday break
- *No session on January 4 at Vancouver Art Gallery due to holiday break
- January 18: Emily Carr University
- February 1: Vancouver Art Gallery
- February 15: Emily Carr University
- March 1: Vancouver Art Gallery
- *No session on March 15 at Emily Carr due to to spring break
- April 5: Vancouver Art Gallery
- April 19: Emily Carr University
- May 3: Vancouver Art Gallery
- May 10: Emily Carr University, Grad Exhibition
Please note: Locations are subject to change. Check back frequently for the most up-to-date information.
What to bring: All supplies are included. Please bring snacks and a water bottle.
Where to meet: Emily Carr University: New Campus (room locations-TBD) | Vancouver Art Gallery: The Annex room off the Howe street Entrance (see Reception)
Contact: Teens & Youth Programming email@example.com or 604-844-3856 | Susan Rome: SRome@vanartgallery.bc.ca
Note: Please arrive on time. If you are late or know you will be absent, please contact Jaclyn Murray (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Emily Carr University or Susan Rome (SRome@vanartgallery.bc.ca) at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
Emily Carr University
Skytrain Millenium Line: VCC – Clark Station
Bus: There are many bus routes that go near the University including the #84 VCC Clark that runs along East 2nd Avenue, and the #99 Express that runs along Broadway. See Translink for more information.
Parking: There is free unrestricted, on-street parking options in the near vicinity of our new campus. There are also a couple of daily parking lots.
Vancouver Art Gallery:
Skytrain Canada Line: Vancouver City Centre
Skytrain Millenium/Expo Lines: Granville Station
Buses: All bus routes stop along Granville at Robson, or Georgia at Granville. See Translink for more information
Parking: The Vancouver Art Gallery does not provide free parking. There is a drop-off area off Howe street.